INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Poster presentation guidelines
When preparing your poster please note the following:
- Poster dimensions should not exceed 84x120 cm (A0)– width/height
- Posters should have the following information:
- Title (with authors and affiliations)
- Materials and Methods
- Contact information
- State the title and the authors at the top of your poster. Text should be easy to read and in bold letters (text>72pt);
- Indicate the presenting author if different from the first author;
- The text and the illustrations should be easy to read from a distance of 2 meters (your text should be at least18-24 pt; headings 30-60 pt);
- Please disclose any potential conflict of interest; conflicts of interest need to be declared at the bottom of the poster.
- Carry your poster to the meeting, using tubular packaging or a portfolio case. Do not mail your poster to the conference headquarters.
Your poster will be displayed the day of your presentation.
Set-up: (date of your presentation) 8:30 a.m.
Removal: 8:00 p.m.
When conducting an online Poster section, the above requirements are retained but submitted by participants in ppt format.
The posters will be numbered and grouped according to the topic.
On arrival please collect your badge at the registration desk.
You will be directed to your Poster desk, which will be marked with your poster number.
Support staff will be available to assist you in the poster hall.
Any posters not removed will be taken down by the Congress Team and stored at the back of the room. Please note that the Congress Team cannot be held responsible for any Posters not removed on time.
Poster presentations will take place according to the Scientific Programme divided into three categories:
- Students (undergraduate)
- Postgraduate (PhD and Master) students
Date and time of presentation are indicated in the Scientific Programme of the Congress.
Speakers should also prepare one PPT Slide (an electronic version of a printed poster). Electronic posters must be sent in advance or provided the day before the presentation.
Poster presentation rules:
The speaker has got 2 minutes to present the slide.
Evaluation of the work is carried out by the Contest commission appointed by the ISMS committee.
The chairman of the Contest commission of poster reports accepts 2 questions to which the speaker needs to provide a short and meaningful answer.
In the categories – Students and Postgraduate students
The Contest commission in the first and second categories, upon completion of presentations, selects the best works, and presents certificates of winners and cash prizes:
1st prize - 100 Euro
2nd prize - 50 Euro
3rd prize - 25 Euro